Model: 32 ST
Price: US $248,500.00
Engines: 2 Yamaha F300
Total Power: 600 HP (300 Hours)
Beam: 9' 6"
Fuel Capacity: 310 gallons
Want to be on the leader board? This 32ST Contender will put you there.
Contender continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, 3 livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few.
Powered by twin Yamaha 300hp 4-strokes (300 hours).
Boat is high and dry kept. NO TRAILER but we can assist you with buying one thru one of our trusted vendors.
Call today for a private showing.
Hull & Deck
• Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
• Foam Floatation
• Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
• Heavy Duty Rub Rail
• Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors
• Custom Painted Boot & Pin Stripe with Choice of Colors
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
• Forward Anchor Locker with Storage
• (1) 130 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
• (1) 96 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
• (2) 60 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Aft Fish Boxes - Port & Strbd
• (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers - Port & Strbd
• Twin 40 Gal. Transom Livewells, Aft Above Deck - Excludes
• Walk-In Console with Head Compartment
• Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
• Lockable Storage
• International Lighting
• Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
• Hydraulic Steering with Custom Steering Wheel
• K-Plane Trim Tabs
• Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel with Indicator Lights
• 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Aft
• High Speed Compass
• Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
• Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring with Cleat (Pop-Up)
• (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
• (2) 8” Stern Cleats
• (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats - Midship
• (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
• Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
Send us a message
This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters.
The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.