Model: 520 Sedan Bridge
Length: 52' 3"
Price: US $699,000.00
Engines: 2 Cummins QSM11-670hp
Total Power: 1340 HP (460 Hours)
Beam: 15' 3"
Draft: 4' 3"
Fuel Capacity: 500 gallons
Water Capacity: 140 gallons
Holding Capacity: 68 gallons
This 2013 Sea Ray 520 Sedan Bridge "Escape II" is a very clean, well-maintained yacht and is virtually in a class all its own.
Outfitted with a fiberglass hardtop, enclosure and bridge air conditioning, "Escape II" protects owners and guests from the elements wherever they go. An extra-wide beam allows maximum utilization of the cockpit area, which includes a "summer kitchen" with wet bar, refrigerator, electric grill, fishbox and cabinet storage.
- 3 staterooms (Portside Master, VIP forward, Starboard Bunk Room)
- 2 full heads with separate showers
- Master and VIP staterooms with 22" LCD flatscreen TVs
- Innerspring mattresses in Master and VIP staterooms
- Fully equipped galley with microwave, coffeemaker, and Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker
- Wood flooring in galley and dinette
- Salon seating has curved sofa with hide-a-bed
- Solid wood dinette tabletop
- Molded fiberglass bridge stairs
- Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm
- Dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar. Raymarine VHF radio, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Smart Craft information center
- Bow Thruster
- Onan 13.5KW Generator with approx 520 hours
- Fiberglass hardtop with 20 x 20 hatch and electronics box.
- Bridge eisenglass enclosure
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves.
Call us for a private showing appointment. Pictures do not do this boat justice. You will not be disappointed.
**Tender shown in pics is NOT included**
Send us a message
This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters.
The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.