Model: 370 Venture -- SOLD!
Length: 37' 0"
Engines: 2 300 Verado
Total Power: 600 HP (230 Hours)
Beam: 11' 3"
Draft: 2' 5"
Fuel Capacity: 222 gallons
Water Capacity: 28 gallons
Holding Capacity: 31 gallons
$30,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
Available to be shown by appointment at our Loggerhead Marina location in St. Petersburg, FL! From its sleek, contemporary lines to its expansive living spaces, the 370 Venture may be Sea Ray's most innovative and accommodating express cruiser since they redefined the class in 1974 with the first Sundancer model. No other vessel this size and style can offer the cockpit and cabin space, or the unmatched performance benefits, of this model.
- Outboard Engine Propulsion
- Twin Mercury® 300CXL Verado® 4 Stroke Outboard Engines w/DTS (230 hours)
- Kohler Genset with 100 hours
- Sony® 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod® connector.
- Standard air conditioning/heating.
- Enclosed head with VacuFlush® head system.
- Full Beam, mid-master stateroom with double berth & sofa
- SmartCraft® instrumentation standard.
Send us a message
This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters.
The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.